Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hickory Wind Performance

Last night the Hickory Wind living room held comfortably 15 guests, one mandolin player, one steel guitar player, one acoustic (plus) guitar player, one bass player and one Canadian voice.

I was on such a high after the show and I could 'feel' that people were saying kind things about our performance but I could not completely understand their Japanese messages. This morning I asked my husband to translate some of them to me and give his impressions about the evening. I will share this one with you now:

He said, "Tammy, one woman said that your voice was like crystal". And then...
"It was. Very clear and very soothing".

With such amazing musicians backing me up and knowing that I can sooth others...how can I keep from singing?

I am so grateful for the opportunity to share my voice and sing with Mokoto (Hickory Wind owner and operator, singer, guitar player, nature guide....) and the rest of the band players.

t

1 comment:

abcd said...

hi. i found here.
your blog meyb good to lean english for me.
we get to find Burnaby thing in Kushiro.