Monday, January 18, 2010

Quite a day


Our landowner decided to use one of the strong studs to make a short trail in the deep snow. Once packed down, the other horses will be able to use the trail too.

The stud (Tenryo is his name) was breathless after his hard work. A good time for me to try to ride him.

Wow! He is quite the horse.

I can only imagine that riding Tenryo is like being behind the wheel of a high end Mercedes Benz. The ride is both smooth and powerful!

The ponies ride more like our Suzuki escudo I'm afraid.

After the exciting horse ride I had a spin on our landowners snowmobile.
Speeding through powdered snow in the sunshine! Need I say more.

And later as the sun was setting, I decided to take my cross country skis into the forest. It was marvelous looking at the pink sky as I made my way home.


It really was quite a day.

t

No comments: